Friday 4 September 2009

Hello!
Ok so in response to the very kind comments, enouragement and support that I've received so far, I have decided to set up a 'New York Fund' where people can- if they want to- generously donate £1 (or however much they want!) via Paypal.
I added a link at the bottom (I tried to add a Paypal Donate button to my blog but can't seem to get it to work so if anyone knows how to do this I would be grateful if you could let me know!!)
My aim being that hopefully I manage to find 64'000 lovely people to generously donate £1....haha so maybe that might be pushing it slightly but any money I may receive brings me that little bit closer to achieving my dream....and as they say - every penny counts!!
In return I will give you all weekly updates on how all the FUNdraising is going (see what I did there?!) what I've been up to , and also news and info on all the events that I have got lined up between now and August 2010....Looks like I'm in for one busy year! Bring it on!!!!!
Once again thanks to everyone who is backing me, I really am grateful for all the support and quite overwhelmed by the amount of interest and response I have received.... so muchos gracias :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7990042

3 comments:

  1. Me and James have donated respectfully. Good luck!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donated here too. If and when I get a job, I'll come back to make a more generous donation. Well, best of luck with your fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i forgot to add: This could be what you're looking for if you want to add the Donate button — https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donate-intro-outside. It'll guide you through the process then spit out a generated code that you can paste where you need it.

    ReplyDelete